Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Kahaia
07-10-2018, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 07-10-2018, 05:34 PM by Terra I.)

Terra couldn't help but laugh. The girl reminded her so much of herself as a yearling. So eager to get out and see the world, her mother keeping her from it all for her 'safety'. She seemed to have already formed an opinion about Ruina and their lambs, and it didn't seem to be all that kind. Amber gaze shifted to the den, only to catch a glimpse of Vale sleeping. " Well I was here to visit a friend, but he seems to be occupied at the moment. So I suppose I'm here to talk to you." A grin pulled at the corners of her mouth, revealing those sharp canines, still white for the most part.

Terra stood, motioning for the girl to follow. The lambs weren't allowed to leave their designated area, but that didn't mean that their conversation had to interrupt the others' rest. Once they were a good bit away, Terra would speak again. "What would it take to make you see how interesting Ruina is? I realize that you feel like they simply took you away from your life, but maybe you can make the best of it? Learn a little about a new culture! Scientia sit potentia!"

"Talk."

Terra is fluent in Latin.