gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-10-2018, 09:05 PM
She escaped though it was narrowly so. Her pivot had him back pedaling and  sliding to follow her. By the time he was in the doorway she was under the bed there. He'd not get to her with his larger size, but he could wait her out. She could not stay there forever and neither could the blasted bird. Her words meant a deal was being offered but he was less than interested after Kaitlyn had done as she had. Deals meant nothing to mortals.

He snarled out his anger at her trying to placate him, none could but the one that had left him. Vianni had known the devil better than he knew himself sometimes. "I am the king of demons, the devil himself! I take what I want, and you mortals value no deals, it has been proven to me. The binding contracts do nothing to keep you mortals where you belong yet keep me away unless they want me near! Why would you think your contract would be any different to me?!" the anger of vianni disappearing rolled into his words, but not just anger, pain. He'd loved her and cared for the queen, yet she vanished without a trace the moment he grew lax in holding his kingdom. He was pacing again.

"you can not hide under there forever. And neither can your pet. Either you come out now or I wait you out. You stole her pelt but you did not steal her silver tongue bitch." chattering could be heard as another came. This one the devil's faithful companion. Noctis stood his full height, coming to stand beside his king. A seagull egg was dropped at his paws as he looked to the bitch under the bed. His fur stood on end, the eighteen inch tall wolverine being the one to look like he was looking at a ghost. "You want a deal, I make the terms, you follow them or die now." He was serious, the snarling fading with noctis's arrival.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.