gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-11-2018, 08:05 AM
She explained that she was something more than mortal. Interesting. Lucifer's interest was peeked. Another being that could not break their word it seemed. His face showed his anger though as she spoke of eating noctis though he let out a barking laugh. Eating spawn of hell would leave quite the foul taste in your mouth bitch. Besides Noctis may not look it but he is formidable in battle."

He relaxed his face and perked his ears but nothing could silence the fires of hell that burned behind his eyes. He was a demon who had had every promise made to him broken. "You say you like me are bound to your word, we shall see if you lie then. Terms must be made one benefit to you for one benefit to me. Then the pact will be sealed my way. You will be mine, in exchange for protection so long as you stay by my side. You will be safe from being eaten, and I will teach you the ways of the demons. You will please me,in amu way I deem necessary, in exchange for a place as a queen of demons." she had no clue how much each would weigh on her but he would show her in time.she wanted to be worth more alive, then he would keep her so, as a mother of future demons. Though he wouldn't tell her that was part of the deal. It was underhanded but he didn't care.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.