gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
07-12-2018, 05:45 PM
Azariah listened as the devil spoke, wondering just how one sealed a pact with a demonic king. Tilting her skull capped face, she scooted just the barest hint forward, edging toward him but only enough to show she meant what she said. "How does one...seal a pact?" She asked, blatant in her curiosity and innocence. "I won't keep you waiting long, but I need to know." Coal rimmed ears pressed back hesitantly on her crown, watching as he paced before the bed. Dark crimson staring back into the bright, fiery red of his own, she stared into the devil and wondered what it meant to be his bride. What would happen to them? What would he do to her? Would she enjoy it, or find it horrific?

So many questions popped up in her head, and she glanced around to look for any fae-folk that might be lingering about. They had all left her, fate was in her hands and she was on the edge about what to do. His answer would help, though she knew he would not wait too long. She could almost feel it. "Will it hurt?" The anticipation of his answer made her even more cautious, but her much smaller frame scrunched up to move as he had demanded because she promised if he calmed himself she would come out. She simply needed to know what waited for her.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3