gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
07-12-2018, 07:34 PM
She waited for his answer, and while she knew males and females came together, she never learned how. A freaking sky rock had destroyed her home and killed her family before she could be properly educated on any type of adult material. That happened when she was close to her birth season, her mother said so. But, she knew that to couple with another meant that they had to love each other. Did that mean Lucifer loved her then? Her tail waved as she grinned at him, innocent and eager. There was still a cautiousness to her, but she came out from beneath the bed to meet the demon who would wed her. "Just...don't kill me." Aza said softly as she approached Lucifer, she looked over his stunningly handsome face and sat her haunches between his forepaws.

"Umbra...go wait outside for me. And don't come in, no matter what. I made a promise." Though inwardly she trembled, she remained calm on the outside. The bird cawed then flew from under the bed as well, moving to fly outside and wait as she was told. She wasn't happy about it, but she listened. Azariah was nervous, but she held fast to the idea that somehow this terrifying man showed love, and she wanted to know how.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3