gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
07-12-2018, 09:24 PM
Azariah was unsure of what to expect from him, but even his kisses seemed rough. They were blatant in their ownership; nips and laps along her neck that told her she was his. She gasped and shivered against his touch, purring at him like a cat would, though she didn't understand exactly what he was doing. He was quiet when he commanded her to stand, and she nearly quailed, but she made a promise. Pulling herself onto her paws, she obeyed with surprisingly little hesitation. As soon as she did, he wrapped himself around her and drove his point home that she was his.

Aza did not shy away, instead, she leaned into him, feeling the pain as a hot balm that spread over her skin like heated satin.  It stung, it hurt as would be normal for any wolf, but she felt it on another strange level. Rather than hurt her, it pleasured her, and she growled it into his ear as they became one.

-fade-

After they were unified, Aza looked at him and wondered what her future would be like now. "Was this...special? I did good?" She asked, fearful he may reject her because she was inexperienced or inadequate in some way. She had kept her first promise to him, and she would live. But what did that mean for her?

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3