size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Jewell
07-12-2018, 10:09 PM
-fade in-

When he was finished with her he had moved from her only a mere few inches. She needed to be cleansed now. He could smell her blood in the air, his tongue moving to cleanse where they had unified. The scent was not like that of a pregnant female yet but in a few days that could change, if she had the capacity to be so at such an age. He worked on making her pelt spotless once more, a massive paw coming to gently push her to her side so he would not have to fight her to do so. She had asked for a tender breast and he would be, except when he bedded her that was.

Her question brought his attention to her face. He moved his cleaning then to her nape, where he had held her. Only to stop and lay himself beside her. His body wrapped around her easily. "Very special, you have given me pleasure and sealed a pact that will last for a lifetime. This is the first of many ways you will learn to be the demon queen. The rest will be taught to you in time, and when I feel you are ready I may even give you a gift that none other can." his words left the information that said gift would be tiny demons that would grow in her womb out. He was going to play a game with her for now. She was young enough to corrupt with his mere words, and he had gathered from her reactions while the unified that she was not informed of any sexual act. Nor of the consequences of said deeds. "You may call me Lucifer. My namesake is now yours as well, Asmodeus is a strong and ancient name." he watched her face to assess her reactions to his words.
Lucifer is a grade A jerk. His threads and all posts are rated M for mature. He is cannibalistic and has a tendency to force himself onto anything with four legs. He is bipolar though so he can also be a very nice guy, though also could have a mood change mid thread. You have been forewarned.

As his mate Azariah is allowed in any and all of Lucifer's threads. Unless stated otherwise Lucifer is assumed to be accompanied by his companion, a Wolverine named Noctis.