gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player

Volcano
07-12-2018, 10:57 PM
Azariah shivered as he cleaned her, though she whimpered softly as it stung with her voice humming with pleasure. Relief washed through her, and she became pliant to him, letting his massive paw push her to her side where her mask was wedged from her face as she lay her head on the ground. There were spots on her cheeks where the mask had rubbed away fur while she wore it, but it did not take away from her beauty. It was an ethereal experience to look upon her face, ruby red staring out from darkened kohl-rimmed eyes. The backdrop for her darkened eyes was a bright alabaster white, slashed along her bruised scruff was the same black that capped her back, hips and tail. He had seen her body, but not her face.

As she rose on her elbows to speak with him, learning his name, and smiling. Her face bare of the skull she donned, his new queen was born. "I am Azariah, and I will learn all I can. I will be the best queen, I promise! Does this mean you will love me?" She looked for his approval, and the look on her delicately molded features would be enough to make any devil melt before her. While her hind end was sore, she waved her tail softly, hoping he approved of her. She shifted her weight just a bit, jingling the bell collar that she wore. It was almost as though she called the fae back, as they came floating into view. The devil had been calmed, for now, and Aza relaxed as well by leaning more into the enveloping embrace of Lucifer's warm body around hers. How could she run away from him? She could see he needed a tender hand in his life, she understood more than any yearling should, but even if she wanted to run she was far too sore to try.

He was stuck with her until he died. She made a promise, and she would keep it.

Click character icon to see their profile.
Discord Bird#1780 or PM character
to plot with me, ask about threads,
or to remind me about posts!
Bite Warning! Azariah will bite out of fear or anxiety, please be careful with her!
Ulric Adravendi & Fam may crash any of Azariah's threads regardless of tags! <3