Expert Hunter (180)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Christmas 2019Treat 2019
07-13-2018, 12:59 AM
ooc//I'm trash for taking so long, I'm sorry T^T

He had to admit, he was pretty excited to hunt as a group. Normally, he hunted by himself. But this, this he could get used to. He was among those he knew...well, two of them at least. Okay, maybe just one. Sort of. Corentine was his sister and all, but he didn't know anymore about her than he did the brown male or Aerndis. Her enthusiasm was contagious, and she seemed really eager to learn. Though he was sure that hunger attributed to that as well. He grew thoughtful as he tried to figure out what role she would be able to play in this hunt, but then Corentine spoke up about her experience hunting Bison. Suddenly, trying to figure out what Aerndis could do got a little more complicated. That is, until the brown male spoke up. He listened intently, making sure he heard every word to it. Though Cloud had done plenty of hunting in his life so far, this male sounded like he knew what he was doing. Had he hunted animals like this before? Been in group hunts maybe? Corentine sounded like she had experience too, so he decided then he would let them two take the lead.

"Sounds like a good plan to me!" Bi-colored gaze looked to each in turn, then decided it would probably be much easier if everyone knew each other's names, that way they could help each other become more coordinated throughout the hunt. He already knew the other two, he just needed to learn the brown males name. "By the way, I'm Cloud. This is my sister Corentine, and this is Aerndis," He nodded to each in turn before turning his attention to the brown male, "And you?" Once introductions were out of the way, and everyone agreed on Gryphon's plan, they could get started on their hunt! His body tingled with excitement at the prospect of a good hunt and meal!

"Speak"

art by Risketch