gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-14-2018, 01:08 PM
Inwardly Malleus cringed at Serene's choice of question. Out of one fire and into another. Well, he had asked for difficult questions, hadn't he? Honestly he'd been hoping for one whose answer didn't involve killing but that was exactly the kind of answer Serene was going to get. Hopefully she would soon become desensitized to such things.

"I do," he said with a nod. "I have six younger siblings. Two brothers and four sisters. Most live here, but my brother Archon has an outpost in Boreas and Lilith is off doing her own thing. As for my father..." There really was no sugarcoating it. "There was a report that my grandfather, his father, is unfit to lead so he's gone back to the homeland to see if that's true." Okay apparently there was a way to sugarcoat it.

After a beat, Malleus added, "The Risen Empire is actually his pack. I'm taking care of it while he's gone." One day Amon would return and when he did, Malleus would step aside. Assuming, of course, his father wanted it.

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.