size
Extra large
build
Emaciated
player
Sinchanted

Famous
07-16-2018, 02:49 AM

Elias had been inspecting him for some time, curious to see how Cloud would react. This same curiosity extended to all of his children when he met them when he told them about who he was. Some pieced it together, some didn't.. almost all of them forced him to say it verbally, anyway. Elias smirked, one of his ears folding backward while the other remained upright and listening.

"I have a feeling you already know who I am, Cloud. I am your father, I have been looking for you. I need to tell you, and your siblings, of the both cursed and legendary blood that courses through your veins. I have plans to claim the burning mountain under the name of our ancestors, Ruina; you can find me there if you are ever curious." He lifted himself up dismissively, ready to give Cloud time to process all that he had said.

"Do you mind if I keep this? You can have the rest." He drew closer to the kill that they had secured, his square and marred muzzle lowering to the decapitated head of the capybara. His nose bumped it, rolling it sideways a bit. He held no interest in purposing it, truthfully.. though the skull would serve as a trinket and reminder of this day even if he were never to hear from his son again.

Disclaimer: Elias suffers from schizophrenia and occasionally has violent outbursts.

Tag Me!