Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
07-16-2018, 08:12 PM

As Enrico turned to her she nodded. Ásvor was indeed a good friend of hers and, if she ever found the courage, perhaps one day more. Valdís blinked in confusion when Enrico barked out a laugh at her triumphant maim of an alpha. She wasn't quite sure what she expected but it certainly wasn't laughter. However, he went on to explain and she felt a sudden rush of embarrassment at realizing Enrico was on the other side of the raid. Either way though, she was glad that he was at least pleased at her show of skill and didn't seem to think less of her for having once been an enemy. "Yes, that raid was vicious. Far more so than I thought it would be. I didn't see you at the raid but everything was happening so fast I could have missed you."

Her chest puffed out just slightly as Enrico named her a warrior of Niente. An Accipiter. She chuckled at the mention of fancy names. Well, he wasn't wrong there. She turned her attention to Ásvor, hoping Enrico would be willing to let her join as well. Valdís had not considered what she would do if she was allowed to join the pack but her friend was not.

"Talk" "You" Think