gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf
07-17-2018, 04:23 PM
So Nura is now 5 years old, she's starting to hit that point in her life where if she's going to carry on the Abraxas legacy she's going to start looking for a baby daddy.

Now I'm personally gonna be looking for males who would be able to help bring out those pretty gold genes and the pretty Abraxas striping. Darker colors are generally preferred but not required.

As for IC requirements Nura isn't exactly looking for romance so for no strings attached relationships the male would need to not be interested enough to seek her out after the deed is done and who wouldn't want to push his way into hers and the kid's life if he finds out they exists.

In the event you might wanna try for romance I'm going to be a lot more picky, Nura is forever going to think of her family as superior so he'd need to be willing to at least indulge her as well as her belief in her future sight. He'd also need to be willing to join Nura wherever she is (likely to be Abaven) as she will not be living in a pack that doesn't have ties to the Abraxas.
Nura is also generally pretty unfeeling or uncaring and while I can see her developing some motherly attachment to them strangers don't usually warrant affection and it'd be a slow burn and would require a decent amount of commitment.
I also don't plan romance, I prefer to let them develop naturally.

So all that out of the way if you'v got any guys you'd love to throw at Nura post below!