gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
07-17-2018, 09:05 PM
Sparrow could only manage to flinch as the male came barreling out. Quite the show for a man who lost his daughter. This man was further dwarfed compared to the wolves she had been acquainted with recently. Sparrow held back the smallest of laughs at the pair. She was an alpha still and she dealt with scarier wolves- namely Archon and Malleus- often enough to not be shaken by a warning growl. Sparrow held her ground.

"Honestly," she started with a deep sigh, "If you go around acting like that, you're likely to get both of you captured and taken in as slaves."

She never understood wolves who tried to raise pups as loners. She also doubted it ever ended well.

"I'll assume you aren't from around here and are unaware of the monstrous wolves that inhabit these lands, but you should really watch yourself- and her."

Sparrow watched the male. She was ready to defend herself, but with his daughter tucked near him, he shouldn't be a threat.

"You don't have to take my word for it if you don't want to. I'm Sparrow, the alpha of one of the longest-standing packs in these lands."