gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Monster
07-17-2018, 10:00 PM
He cackled at her reply opening, nodding his affirmation as he responded, "That it does," before pausing to repeat her name a couple times in his mind to ensure he remembered it, "It looked like a pretty close battle when I first saw you, might've been more fun to watch you struggle a bit longer." His words were playful, teasing, and accompanied by an impish smirk. In all honesty he was pretty sure he couldn't have left her if he wanted - she looked like the type to almost drown herself going after the shark alone and he might feel bad if she went and did that right next to the beach he was hanging out on.

As if she hadn't already proven she was a bit mad, the girl gave him a look that could give just about anyone a heart attack from the trouble it promised. Unceremoiously the girl hauled the hard-won catch back to the water and set it free. Was his jaw hanging open? It felt like it but he was in too much shock to be certain.

Shaking his head a few times Amos fixed her with an expression somewhere between amusement and amazement. "Okay, now I know you're insane." Realizing somewhere along the line he'd stood up to watch her dragging the shark back, Amos sat and canted his head, sighing yet grinning at the same time. She was an odd one, but he kind of liked the trouble-maker vibe he got from her. "So, what comes after shark slaying? Nothing too mundane I hope?"
[Image: Yos2LI0.png?1]