gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Iko
07-18-2018, 10:56 AM
At this point, Sparrow wondered why she even tried to help anyone anymore. It was more than evident that people were completely happy having their pups stolen and their packs taken. She supposed it was a form of complacency and she supposed she was no different.

Once the male's demeanor settled down, Sparrow allowed herself to relax again. Though the pup might not understand yet, conflict was quite common in these areas and it was best to be kind to younger wolves and stern with adults, lest you be taken advantage of.

The father introduced the pair as Razik and Thisbee, earning a light smile from Sparrow. Razik asked about the pack, but did not seem too terribly interested.

"Abaven is a land of mostly healers and hunters. My father founded the pack when he just rose to adulthood. There are several other packs throughout the lands, but I strongly advise against cooperating with anyone in the Abraxas family."

Sparrow looked at Thisbee briefly before continuing, "They think themselves Gods and the rest of us below them. They wouldn't hesitate to do you two harm. They plan on domination and have taken down two packs thus far. Abaven has struck a protection deal with them to keep our members safe from their ways."

The sky had become a starry ocean, the land around them dark. Sparrow was silently thankful that she could see in the night.

"Have you two eaten? The birds have trouble seeing at night can if they roost low enough, they become easy prey."