Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-08-2013, 12:19 AM

The she wolf who had come upon her burst from the thicket ferociously. Song took a couple of steps back to be sure she was not run into. She watched with curiosity as the pale wolf trotted away, turning herself to face Song as though she were ready for war. The white dove was now the one to be confused, her behavior had not warranted the high defenses. She didn't know the other wolf, there was always reason to be cautious.
Her ears swiveled forward as her eyes looked to that of the she wolf facing her. With patient grace Song lowered her haunches to the ground and sat. She was quite curious as to who this she wolf was.
She spoke of queens and Ludicael, talking of Jupiter and another she wolf. Having not lived in the land for any amount of time she could not distinguish the scents that she carried. "That I am, but I would not know much of the Sol's opinion." Her sweet voice decorated the air, "The only pack that I am aware of is Ludicael. Where do you come from?" Her bicolored gems sparkled with curiosity. Other than her pack mates she only knew of rogues. In her short time on the continent a geography lesson was not included.

"talking"