size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
07-21-2018, 06:45 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr felt some relief at finally delivering the news to a friendly pack. He was skeptical though as to what could be done but at least Celestial would be aware of what was going on and could act accordingly to defend themselves. Early on in his life he'd been trained as a warrior but that was a lifetime ago and it was not a lifestyle he was particularly interested in. However, knowing his wife and any future children they might bear would be safe he felt like he could move more freely… at least for now.

Aurielle mentioned rallying the remaining packs against the Abraxas. "I wish I had some plan to offer but I'm afraid I don't. I can tell you that the members of Abaven are willing to fight for their pack. They are laying low for now but I am certain that should the opportunity arise they will turn on their captors." Certain, if the other packs moved swiftly. The Abraxas were far more than just conquering brutes. They could get inside a wolf's head, and twist and manipulate. He did not want to believe that stockholm syndrome might befall them but he had to consider all possibilities. "I must speak with my mate but should you decide to band the packs together to assault the Abraxas stronghold in Abaven let me know. I would wish to join you but it is a matter I must discuss with my love."

He shook his head but smiled weakly. "I appreciate the offer but we'll be alright. Is there any more you'd like to ask me before I head back?"

had such elegant graffiti