Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-22-2018, 07:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:06 PM by Torin.)

Torin had been made aware of a new addition to the pack, Frostbite had told him of the older woman who had spoken of her family who was likely looking to join soon. More than that though, she was also apparently an accomplished healer and with his nieces and nephews now a full year old it was past time they learned any skills that might help them advance. He had hoped Hailey might have been the one to do that and he knew Stardust likely wasn't completely ready for that yet...

So that on top of wishing to get familiar with those in his pack found Torin seeking out the as of yet unfamiliar woman. She was easy enough to track, her scent hadn't quite mingled with the overall
scent of the pack.

Torin couldn't help the slight tug at the ends of his lips as he spotted the woman lounging beneath an ancient willow. She looked very contented and as he approached Torin slowed, his voice a deep soft rumble as he spoke. "Ara I assume?"

"Silent Treatment" & Deep thoughts

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3