Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-22-2018, 09:28 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:38 PM by Torin.)

Speech

Even as he was imagining a big red giant of a wolf, he spotted the smaller white, no- not white... opaline woman approaching, and Torin's curiosity was piqued. She moved with a self assuredness that spoke of a rank and when she drew up before him Torin was surprised to find she was visibly younger than himself, oh and also the elongated canines that protruded from her lips and the long curtain of fur that cascaded from around her scruff and a similar sort of fur trailing behind her from her tail. For all these surprises the most notable thing she'd earn was a quirking of his brows.

The girl spoke and he dipped his head in greeting as she introduced herself. Seemed his uncle was gone, leaving his daughter in charge... he couldn't help but wonder if that was a reoccurring theme in his family. Still she asked him a question and Torin wouldn't take too long to answer.

"I am." He stated simply, taking a moment to breath before giving his cousin his own credentials. "I am Torin Adravendi-Valentine, Son of Faite Adravendi and current Kaliq of Lirim." His words did not carry the same confidence hers had, instead seeming more factual, as if he were simply listing off a report. In part that was due to the way he observed and cataloged the world, but also was due to his lack of confidence in his own role within the pack, though that did not carry over into his tone.

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3