gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
Monster
07-22-2018, 10:00 PM
The way the other woman said that somehow had a pang shooting through Iskra's heart. Growing up she'd always been free-spirited and wild, but remained quite certain she was still good and would do good things. Now though, she felt a seed of uncertainty taking root. If the right thing was to have returned to Dragon so many moons ago, she'd definitely not done it. Setting the thought aside long enough to offer a weak smile and nod to Serene she'd respond softly, "I'm glad to know there are still wolves like that." For a moment her gaze wandered as she tried to draw her mind back in from it's melancholic wandering.

It was easy to be brought back to the conversation when the woman declared she was a member of the Risen Empire. Well, then Iskra's nose didn't deceive her. How interesting. So Risen was opening it's doors to more lowly mortals, then? Part of her wondered - maybe even hoped - it was in part due to a lack of numbers. "Once or twice, I have," she drawled, studying Serene's rosy eyes for a moment before smirking playfully and adding, "When I was making deals with your alpha on a whim." It was funny, she'd nearly forgotten that whole thing had actually began because she'd made another impulse decision, wanting to see how it'd play out.

One ear fell to the side and her expression shifted to skeptical as she asked, "How do you like it there?" If this was such a good woman, why was she hanging around the Abraxas? Suddenly Iskra was curious.