size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-23-2018, 06:04 PM

Dragon remained quiet as Mask responded to Kimahri. Honestly, he knew the cat had a temper and didn't trust others very easily, but he wouldn't allow anyone to speak so rudely against anyone else without a very good reason. Be they companion or pack member, enemy, stranger, or whatever. There was no need for it. He had learned that some time ago, and lately he preferred to take things in stride and just enjoy life whenever he could. He wasn't the type to hold grudges for very long, if at all. He returned his attention to Mask, listening as the male spoke. "Being blind has its ups and downs, and although I don't have a pack anymore, my family has been around in case I need any help. But I've learned to adapt," It's something everyone learns to do at some point in their life, he thought.

Mask continued, and Dragon nodded. "Indeed, pack challenges aren't unheard of and are somewhat common. I don't blame others for targeting me, were I in that position then I'm sure I would have done the same." He then asked about the Abraxas, and Dragon frowned slightly. "Well, from what I have seen and heard, they're a large family that mostly resides in Auster. They believe themselves to be descended from a 'Fallen God' and they believe themselves superior to those without the Abraxas name. I've met a few of them, and I must admit not all of them act the same, but they seem to share the same ideals. They say it is the will of the Fallen God to take over the lands, and so far to my knowledge, they've taken two packs. Mine, and another one that was once led by a former pack mate of mine. I suppose I'm the luckier one...my friend was killed, though I don't entirely know the circumstances behind it other than what I was told. The Abraxas had gone in for a full take over, whereas my pack was just a direct challenge." He recalled the day he spoke to Sparrow, what she had told him. But he hadn't gotten the chance to talk to the members that had fled to Abaven. Even now, he had no idea about the Abraxas taking over Abaven..."I would be cautious around them." He warned. From experience, he learned not to really put any trust into them.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

[/b]
Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.