Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Dhenuka
07-24-2018, 08:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2018, 08:47 PM by Verena.)

Speech

Wicked sneer washed over angelic features, crimson orbs scanning this new land.. a land untouched by her tainted paws. Serpentine tongue slipped free of its moistened cave only to run slowly along glistening canines, dripping of saliva. The sounds of snarls echoing in the distance, the loud audible bodies colliding like freight trains against one another, while other hungry spectators circled the blood thirsty fools. But she paid little to no mind. There was something else that captured her attention, a form that was not engaging but oh how they watched so excitedly. As if eager, to participate.

Each deep gray paw delicately placed to not stumble over some small debris that could catch the unsuspecting off guard. After all, what sort of impression would she make.. stumbling face first into the dirt? Not a very good one. The way the mud sloshed between her toes, made her face desire to twist in disgust, but she refrained, for the time being. Crimson orbs targeted on the creature clad in silken strands of various grey. Licking over the from slowly, taking in its well defined muscle definition, a gleam of approval shone in her cold eyes, for but a moment before it flickered out like a dying flame.

The closer she got, the more dominant the others features became.. The scent that came from its pores, that of a spice like aroma. Causing a single brow to inch upwards. Her hips swayed delicately, each step calculated. Until she stopped still a few feet away from the man. Restraining from being within striking distance. After all, with all the hustle and bustle about, there was no telling how the strangers testosterone worked. But what intrigued me most.. Was the felidae that stayed next to the man.. a Predator, a lethal animal it was, clad in shades to blend with freshly fallen snow. How do two.. so different creatures.. stand so calmly side by side? The thought lingered for only a moment before thin black lips would open, words thickly accented in German rolling off her salmon tongue.

Excuse me, Mein liebes (My dear). I vould appear to be.. lost. Perhaps you can help shed some light on my situ-ation.. Vere exactly.,. are we

Charcoal dipped ears would shift slightly. Her body relaxed, as to not  come across as aggressive, or threatening

Image by Vhitany