gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-25-2018, 04:29 AM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2018, 04:40 AM by Dragon.)

Though he couldn't see her reaction to his small startle, he could hear the snow crunch beneath her paws just a bit and he felt bad. There was a lot going on, he knew. But he couldn't help it. The last person that had touched his shoulder that way had been Iskra, so he felt stupid for reacting that way. He cleared his through, dismissing the thought almost immediately before smiling at her. "Of course! If I remember correctly, I know there is definitely some mint growing just inside one of the dens. Not sure how useful that is but, my mother put it there. It was one of her late friends favorite herbs." He was referring to Arian, someone he knew always held a special place in his mother's heart. Though she didn't speak of her much anymore, something Dragon could understand.

He turned and began to head in the direction of the dens, Kimahri following behind. Eventually, Shiva joined them, walking alongside Kimahri and he could hear the two bantering back and forth about who was the better candidate to deal with Riva's bees. Dragon couldn't help but smile at the silliness, but he was glad that they were taking the opportunity to relax for once. "I know it's hard to find herbs during the winter, but I'm sure you'll be pleased to know we do have a small collection thriving around here where the snow isn't so thick." He would inform Riva as he led her away to the dens.

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.