size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah

Treat 2019
07-25-2018, 07:29 AM
Enrico came to a stop as a female voice addressed him, and his gaze flicked over her in a brief study. Her voice was as accented as his own, though accented through a different mother tongue than his, and it was with more difficulty than usual that he could translate those words from the common tongue. "I would be happy to, signora," he said finally, with a quick, polite dip of his head. "You stand in a land long ago agreed upon as a no-man's land set aside for battle and for packs to claim rogues. From my understanding it has been set aside for so many generations that the custom is unbreakable."

At the first sound of a voice Asriel too, had stopped, but merely glanced impatiently at the female's interruption before returning to his thrilled observation of a distant battle. Though of a generally polite disposition himself, the cat's hackles were up and his pupils wide with excitement, the blood and violent movement of the wolves arousing in him a natural frenzy, just like many a housecat upon seeing a twitching feather on a string, or a laser light. Conversation alone would not draw him out of that fever pitch, and Enrico certainly wasn't going to remind a creature nearly as big as he with so many more pointy ends that he was being impolite, so he merely glanced over at his companion before returning his attention back to the taller female.

"My name is Enrico Falcone, Tiercel of Niente, and this is Asriel. Might I be so bold as to inquire as to your own?"