Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-25-2018, 08:10 PM
A slow breath slipped from the girl's lips when the stranger spoke once more, taking a step closer to the water. Pleasant enough, he sat on the bank and asked about the day. "I would have to agree." She answered in a sweet tone, the smile growing less timid as time passed on. She silently scolded herself for allowing herself to stare, imagining how her parents wouldn't be too happy about such rude actions. But would it make things awkward if she just apologised? Or more so if she waited and appeared to have no manners? Ugh, why was meeting people so confusing.

Clearing her throat the girl would look to her paws and shift them like a child. "I'm sorry for staring... it's just... my mother had something similar back home and it isn't too common a thing for people to carry around." She spoke up, lifting her gaze and motioning to his satchel with her snout. Ears flicked back nervously, paws set closely together as though she was expecting him to not accept her apology. "It is lovely." This short interaction felt so strange, but she was trying. It wasn't often she came into contact with people outside her own family.
Currently in heat for Winter.