Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
07-26-2018, 08:35 PM
It was funny to see and hear the male's reaction towards her mother having a skunk companion. She had to admit that it was pretty unusual, the animals having a rather foul odour even if they didn't spray. Personally, she wouldn't have such a creature by her side, but she wouldn't diss her mother. Afterall, she had enjoyed Pluto's companionship, even on his grumpy days. She wasn't offended by the man's joke either, shrugging her shoulders and even laughing somewhat. "I guess it worked for her, being blind, it would be easy to follow his scent for a distance." Vice versa as well. The skunk would accompany anyone would venture further than the usual course, just in case anything would happen.

He then introduced himself, which had gone right over her head to do. Branch Wreckage. An interesting name had a nice little ring to it. "No worries, guess it was nerves." She smirked, dipping her skull towards him. "Loccia Matthias." The girl wouldn't normally give her full name, but it seemed to come as a reflex to the male giving his. Not that she was anyone of important lineage, just a simple girl from a small family was all. "He wasn't exactly a crafter... or specialized in anything." With a chuckle she would kind of looked off to the side, as though she found the idea a joke. In a loving manner of course. "He tried to make things, but was rather clumsy... I think he tried so that my mother felt... less burdened about her disability." She admitted, lavender gaze returning to his.
Currently in heat for Winter.