gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Critical Hit!
07-28-2018, 10:28 AM
Her wording surprised him. The Empire was his father's pack. He wouldn't be taking it from Malleus because it had always been his. Perhaps in another few seasons if his father didn't return Malleus would start to think of it as his, but that seemed like a long way off. He was confident in his father's abilities and with the Fallen God backing him, Amon was sure to return victorious.

"Amon wouldn't be taking it away from me. It's his pack. I'm simply taking care of it in his absence." As for whether or not his father could be testing him... Malleus hesitated then said, "I suppose it could be a test. My father has always wanted us to follow in his footsteps." In Malleus' mind that meant going out and conquering a pack, but it was possible Amon was using his father's decline to test his older children.

Malleus wasn't sure how to answer her final question. What would he do? Perhaps he'd go back to serving his father. Or, maybe, he'd forge out on his own. Start his own pack. Honestly he didn't know what he'd do and so he told Serene just that. "I don't know." He thought about it a second longer and then said, "I suppose I would see what the Fallen God wanted from me. If I felt called to it I would start my own pack."

Malleus has a barbary macaque companion named Pascal. Unless he is mentioned IC it's safe to assume he's not with Malleus.