size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-28-2018, 05:46 PM

Ah, there she was! He could hear her footsteps as she got closer, her scent grew stronger too. Before he knew it, he felt her touch on his shoulder and his tail set to wagging. He reached out to return the gesture upon her own shoulder with a grin. "Yeah, I'm alright. And you are too I hope?" He had always cared about his pack members, even if he wasn't an alpha right now, he would still care about them. How could he not? When he was living with them and got to know them (or tried to), he got easily attached and connected. He couldn't just not care.

"Wow, it's been a long time huh? I never thought I'd see you again," Actually, there were quite a few members he hadn't seen for a long time, and he didn't think he'd see a lot of them either, if at all. But he was glad that he ran into her today, he had so many things on his mind and so many things to talk about. Of course, he wouldn't try to talk her ear off, but he was quite excited to see her! "How've you been? Everything's well I hope?"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.