Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-28-2018, 05:57 PM
She couldn’t help but grin when he returned the gesture. She was glad that he was at least happy to see her too, because apart of her wondered that maybe he’d be upset with her for being so distant and ultimately sort of disappearing. Yet, he didn’t seem to really worry about that as of now. Instead, he asked if she was okay too. “Yes, I’m alright,” she said, nodding a little bit and assuring him that she was fine too. Perhaps it was just a little luck on her side though, as she had been surviving on her own.

He mentioned that it had been a long time, and he added that he thought he’d never see her again. She did feel a little bad about that, but at least they were seeing each other now, right? “Yeah, I sort of thought the same thing,” she admitted. He asked how she was though, “I’ve been well,” she said, “Perhaps a little lonely,” she added softly, she always told herself that she could get used to the solitude but that just wasn’t the case. “But what about you?” she asked him then, she wanted to ask about Kharnage but maybe just hopefully he would mention him from her first question.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.