ardent

You had me at Hello

Pacifica

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 02:03 AM

The silver girl giggled a little as Pontifex tried to find his words. She found it amusing and kind of...cute. Her tail wagged slightly as she finally learned his name, "Pontifex..." She let his name roll sweetly off her tongue, a small sweet smile tugged at her lips when she said his name. Looking at him, she moved forward, tilting her head down to look him in his averted gaze. "Pontifex is a nice name for you. It's very...different, and unique." She stood back a little, suddenly aware that what she did could have just possibly upset him for getting into his personal space. She glanced away briefly, "Pardon me, I didn't mean to get so close.

The masked dame flicked her ears nervously, did she just make the wrong move in getting too close? She knew most wolves didn't like that, and she didn't want him to be angry with her for it either...she hoped he'd forgive her for that small infraction. Clearing her throat again, she took a breath and looked around. "Umm...you smell like pack wolf...is there one nearby? I'm not familiar with this part of Alacritis...so I can't say I know where I am."

When she glanced down in embarrassment, one of the leaves out of many stuck on her crown had fallen to the floor. She stared it, head tilting and wondered where it had come from. Little did she know more leaves and twigs were stuck in her thick fur. A result from their surprise encounter. She shyly glanced at him again, a blush rising in her cheeks with embarrassment...or...was it something else? She quickly stole a glance at his frame, he seemed like a very fit wolf...and the patterns and colors of his coat caught her attention too. She glanced down again, blushing harder now...

"speech" Thought You