size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-28-2018, 08:43 PM

"Yes, I'm alright," He sat back on his haunches with a smile, well that was good to hear. He didn't know how the former members of Talis were doing after they all went their own way, but he was happy to hear that she didn't seem to be struggling. And if she was, well...that's not something he would know. Not unless she said as much. She answered the rest of his questions, the earthen male nodding to each one. His ears did fall back slightly when she mentioned being lonely. Yeah...he could definitely relate to that. "Sorry it's been so lonely, I know how you feel." He grew quiet for a moment as his minded drifted to Iskra.

But that moment came and went rather quickly as he raised his head up to speak again. "Things have been...difficult, but manageable. As far as I know, most of the pack went their own way after the challenge. Some of my family and I have been around here in the North, and the others well...I'm not sure. I found my brother Gryphon down South recently, though I understand why he has been there. His fur isn't as thick as most of the families." He paused for a moment, wondering if he was talking too much. But decided that it probably didn't matter, did it? "I haven't seen Kharnage since the challenge, I don't know where he is or what he's up to. I thought he might've been with you but..." It was obvious from her scent that Kharnage wasn't with her either. Where had he gotten to? He wanted to ask if she'd seen him, but seeing as how she didn't mention him yet, then it was safe to assume she hadn't seen him lately either.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.