Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-28-2018, 08:59 PM
The brute would apologize about her being a bit lonely, but he also added that he knew what it felt like. She nodded slightly to herself, at least now she wasn’t all that alone now that he was here. Yet, he still didn’t really have a pack. Were they to go their separate ways after this? She guessed she could always just simply ask. She was a little curious to know if he was up to anything recently, because she never really gave herself any big plans or anything. The whole reason as to why she had joined Talis was so she could be useful, and so that she could do some good for others around her. He continued on though.

He began by saying that things have been a little difficult, and her ears shifted forward slightly, obviously wondering why. He said that most of the pack had been on their own ways, some of his family have been here in the North. He had found his brother Gryphon within the South too. Her eyes brightened a little when he mentioned Kharnage, but she couldn’t help but feel her stomach drop when he then said he hadn’t seen his brother. She looked down at her paws, a soft sigh leaving her lungs. “I was hoping he just tagged along with you,” she said, obvious concern lacing her tone of voice. Her gaze looked up at Dragon though, “I’m sure he’s okay though,” she said, she wanted to say that he knew how to handle himself but sometimes he did seem to just speak his mind a lot of the time. All she could do though was hope that he was okay and safe because she had no idea where he could have gone.

“I haven’t explored much of the North before,” she said, she didn’t want to forget Kharn, in fact, she couldn’t help but worry. Yet, what else could they do? They could search for him, but where would they even start? “What draws you here?” she asked, curious as to why he chose this region considering it was quite far from where Talis used to be settled. She would slowly allow herself to take a seat then, trying to relax beneath the towering redwoods.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.