size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
07-29-2018, 02:34 AM

"I was hoping he just tagged along with you," He heard the concern in her voice and sighed, shaking his head a bit. "No..." He said that more to himself than to her. He had hoped his brother would have been with her, but now...where had he gone off to? "I'm sure he's okay though." His head lifted as he looked in her direction, tattered ear lifting to better catch her words. She seemed hopeful about his brother, and he had to wonder why he was even so worried. Sure his brother wasn't completely blind, he was certainly able to take care of himself. But still, Dragon worried about him. He was his brother, after all. "Yeah, while I don't expect him to stay out of trouble, I do know he can take care of himself." At least, he hoped that his brother's mouth didn't get him into too much trouble, anyway.

He chuckled a bit when she said she hadn't explored the North much, he supposed it was expected. When they lived in Auster, he was pretty sure that's where most of everyone lingered. But him? He knew the northlands like the back of his paw. While he wasn't born here, his family had lived here before Auster. "I decided it was safer to settle in the North as opposed to Auster, especially after the challenge. I...didn't think it was safe to stick around so close to two Abraxas packs..." Truth be told, he didn't know if he would have been a target afterward. He wasn't exactly sure what their plans were, but better safe than sorry. "I haven't yet decided if I will lead again here in the North, or reclaim the lands that we called home in Auster. I suppose I'd leave it up to vote when the time comes, assuming anyone is willing to follow someone like me." By that he meant that he wasn't sure if others were willing to follow a blind wolf. But he had proven himself capable before, and he'd keep proving himself if he had to.

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.