Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
07-29-2018, 03:46 PM
Dragon confirmed that he had not been with Kharnage, but he did agree that Kharnage could take care of himself. Faine did try to teach the brute at least something about herbs when she had been out and about with him. Her companion then continued on to say that the North was safer then the lands of Auster, especially after the challenge. She nodded, and she could understand that. They were now far far away from those Abraxas wolves. She only remembered running into Pyralis, but she was unsure of those wolves. At least she had been able to steer clear of them for now though. He then said that he hadn’t decided if he would lead again within these regions or try to go back to the lands within Auster.

A small smile appeared on her face, her tail thumped against the ground a few times at the thought of Dragon creating a home again. “Well I would happy to follow you again Dragon,” she told him, and that was the truth. She enjoyed his personality, his charisma, and he was quite intelligent. It seemed like now he had sort of adjusted to the whole blind thing, and if anything, he could always choose somebody to help him lead, right? Her ears then pinned against her head though, what would she do in the meantime though? “I mean, if you want, I could always hang around too?” she asked, her tone was soft but she always wanted to help. “I can offer some aid to your family, I can gather herbs… It’s not like I have much else to do,” she explained to him. If he strictly wanted to just stay with his family, then she would completely understand and she’d be on her way. But she didn’t see any harm in perhaps asking at least.

Walk, "Talk" Think

[Image: hQBYkJZ.png]
ᴏʜ, ᴡᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴍᴇ ᴜᴘ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴇʏ.