An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Medium
build
Balanced

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Critical Fail!Valentines 2020
07-30-2018, 05:58 PM
The young leader listened as Brandr answered, nodding slowly. “I don’t blame them for wanting to fight… I can’t fathom stepping aside for them. Not unless it was the only thing that would keep them safe. Though…” She finished the thought in her mind that she would sooner disband the pack than allow a conquering force to occupy it. She would be no wolf’s puppet, nor would she allow her pack to be subjugated to such a thing.

She nodded at Brandr’s next words, making a note of the offer and smiling at him. “If this goes to war, every able fighter may be needed.”

She did have one question, though, and she answered readily, nodding, “Do you think it would be possible to contact Sparrow without the Abraxas sniffing it out? I’d just as soon talk to her and not a wolf who has an overstimulated view of himself—or herself...”

There would need to be a talk with Lirim, and she was certain she wanted to track down Mask and see how he was doing.

[Image: bkRAV4d.png]

At first glance, Aurielle's coat is pure white.. Her fur has an iridescent quality (like moonstones) where the fur shimmers different colors under various angles of light: in this case, the colors shown by rainbow moonstones. Not one hair on her hide is a solid unnatural color, but, ya know, it's really hard to convey that in still art :P
Aurielle's English is heavily laden with an Irish, Swedish mixed accent.
Her family is allowed to crash all her threads, Private and Open.
As of Autumn Year 14, Aurielle glows with a bright blue-white bio-luminescence in her fur, and bears a marking over her left eye - see profile and reference.