Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
07-31-2018, 07:54 PM (This post was last modified: 09-05-2020, 11:14 PM by Torin.)
OOC. Liquid timing to slightly before the thread with Derecho in Redbud Nook

Torin was ready, well maybe ready wasn't the right word. He was accepting of his reality was the better way of putting it. He and Derecho would be taking the trip back to her family's pack. He wanted to speak to Frostbite before they left though. He trusted he was leaving the pack in capable paws and he wasn't too worried, it was mostly formality really. After two alpha's had disappeared from Lirim with out so much as a mention of where they were going he was going to make sure they at least knew where he was supposed to be.

It was also practical, if he actually went missing they'd have a place to start searching from. Not that he thought he was likely to simply vanish, Torin might have had his doubts about his place in the pack but he was sure in his own abilities to take care of himself.

The man pushed into the willows, he could try and track Frostbite down, but he figured he may as well save himself and Derecho some time. Pulling back onto his haunches Torin tipped his head back to release a short call for the older man.

Talk Think
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3