Ara

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
08-01-2018, 06:42 PM

Ara hadn't really expected anyone to approach her. That was only partially because she was swept up in the serenity of these lands, completely engrossed in her own thoughts - she simply was used to being on her own, and knew her presence was unassuming and often overlooked. Of course, she didn't mind being forgotten, nor did she mind being approached, though today she was quite pleased by the company. The smile that suddenly overtook her expression was obviously genuine, and she slowly tipped her head upward to face the younger male that had approached.

Apparently he already knew her name, a fact that pleased her. She had hoped Lirim was a close-knit pack, as he had already discerned it might be, and this was only further proof of that. "Ara Destruction," she introduced herself easily, surprising herself by including the surname she had taken on for so many years only to neglect. In a way, despite her former mate's departure, she still felt as much a Destruction as anything else - her sons were Destructions and so she, by proxy, would always consider herself one too. "It's a pleasure to meet you... though I have to admit I don't know your name." Hopefully in due time she would know the members of Lirim as she once had of Fiori, of all the packs that came before... of Ludicael and Threar and even of Seracia back in the days of her youth.