Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-08-2013, 08:39 AM

Just as Meili was about to make a come back to his comment on how he would call her if he needed to chase someone down, Gael suddenly tackled her and all at once she on the ground looking up at him. She blinked with surprise before matching his grin, chuckling as he nipped her nose. The small fea clearly had no chance of escape, but she playfully growled at her man, nipping at the end of his nose in return. She laughed softly, flopping her head back onto the grassy ground beneath her in mock exasperation. "Alright, you big warrior, you've clearly made your point... But at least I could catch someone if I had to chase them down." She laughed again and licked the end of his nose, her tail gently waving as well as she looked up into his handsome blue eyes. She wanted to have these fun, playful moments with him for the rest of her life. It made her day every time he was like this.

It was truly a beautiful day outside. The sun was shining in the sky and there wasn't a cloud to be seen, which was a nice change from the huge storm that had been raging yesterday. The gentle wind made small waves across the surface of the lake, making the water lap against the shore, making the scene almost picturesque. The large oak branched out above them, the budding leaves shading them from the sun. It was truly spring now here in Alacritis and Meili thought it was a beautiful thing. Almost as beautiful as the way Gael looked at her, she thought. She looked up at him tenderly and licked his cheek. She wished there was some way to show him how much she cared for her man, but she guessed these small signs of affection had to be enough.

"Speech."