Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
08-03-2018, 10:03 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:38 PM by Torin.)

Speech

A tiny smile pulled at the corner's of Torin's mouth as he noticed his younger cousin's change in demeanor. Some part of him was glad to find himself in front of more family, his own had been sliding away gradually for so long and he was happy to at least find himself feeling like he was back in the fold, even just a little bit.

Aurielle asked how the pack was and Torin thought for a moment, in truth the pack was... well it was fine. He had frustrations about the lack of real participation from many of the members... especially his father but he knew there were also numbers within the pack that were working to help drive the pack. "It has been... interesting to say the least." He kept his tone even and his face neutral as he spoke, more out of habit than feeling like he might need to hide something from his cousin. Lirim and Celestial had long been sister packs and he was more than eager to continue that relationship.

"The pack itself is still strong," he paused for a moment; giving himself a minute to think, "It's been a bit hectic on my end..." He watched her, wondering how much she might have known about what had happened.

"When was the last time you or your father had any contact with our pack?"

Art by Vhitany
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3