gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
08-03-2018, 05:16 PM

Serene Validis

Malleus. Poor sweet, adorable Malleus. Despite the horrible mood Serene was in, her counterpart couldn't have been in a better mood. For whatever reason, the silver male had been in a great mood for the past couple weeks, and had the blonde fae not been increasingly irritable, she might have enjoyed it. But despite her best efforts, Malleus sudden cheery mood was like claws filing on rocks. So when she heard his paws thundering the earth behind her, she sighed heavily before forcing herself not to turn around a nip at him. She allowed him to nuzzle her head, even braving a soft smile for his enjoyment, but otherwise she pressed forward, hoping to ease herself in the cool waters before she lost her temper. Thankfully, the two were always truthful with their words, so when he asked her what she was doing, she didn't hesitate to answer him, but he may not have known the full force of what he was asking.

"I'm going to soak in the creek for awhile, Malleus. My feet ache with all this extra weight and my skin is cooking me form the inside out." Maybe it was a little harsh, but if the sway of her underside didn't give her the right to be a little nippy, no one did. A small growl of frustration slipped passed her maw as she continued to voice her thoughts. "With any luck my balloon self can even manage to snag a few fish, Gods know I'm craving fish. Which I've never had. Ever. I can't even remember the last time I ate fish." It was true, Serene was more of a hare kind of gal, maybe a deer here and there, and counting elk as a luxury. But fish would normally turn her stomach into knots, yet here she was, craving the slime of their scales and actually looking forward to chomping through their tiny bones. Maybe that was another reason she was so upset; Serene wasn't exactly in control of her own body, in fact she felt more like a hostage in her own skin.

"Speech"

<