gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Bluetick
08-04-2018, 07:57 PM

She stayed where she was, even as he approached closer to the border and sat himself. This was his pack's territory and she did not want to disrespect it. She did not at all sense his wariness at all. At his first words she nodded agreeing with him that it was a long time.

"I was traveling with a friend, but they disappeared and it's partly my fault cause I spent so much time looking for my friend that I paid no mind to anything else." she said.

At his suggestion she lightly flattened her ears before gently shaking her head 'no'. After going through a few packs already and they disbanded she wasn't sure her path would lead her back that way again. She wasn't religious, but it made sense after each pack she went through that it may not be the life for her.

"I'm not certain it's the life for me I've tried two different packs, both packs didn't last making me feel like I'm not meant for pack life. Or maybe I've not met the right one I'm not quite sure," she said somewhat in thought on the subject.

If her path was meant to be with another pack it would make sense how the past two didn't work out.

"Talk"
[Image: 8GuozRR.png]
[Image: TxH2KFf.png]