gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-05-2018, 09:44 AM

As the king approached any doubts he might have had faded. This was a man. This was his father. He dipped his head respectfully as the man came closer but was momentarily caught off guard by the male’s greeting.

For a moment he wondered if he had died and had entered a plane beyond the realm of the living. How else could one explain that the veritable tank before him had not only heard of him but by the swelling of his chest and from his own words had been anticipating meeting him. He felt humbled, but like any strong leader the emotions were carefully hidden from his features and his expression.

“You do me a great honor.” He replied, his tone even and collected despite the tremor of joy and excitement building in his chest. “You’ve heard of me, but I’m afraid I know nothing of you Father, not even your name.” His words nearly cracked over the significant title. Never before had the word “Father” felt so true, and so right. He let a small smile creep over his maw, his eyes dancing with mirthful light, the façade was beginning to break. “All my life I felt as though something had been absent from my life. I lacked the understanding of who I was, and where I belonged.” He looked over the treacherous terrain, so different from the lush fields and rolling hills he had been born in. So different, and so perfect for a man like himself. He looked at the man again, the wind picking up the plush fur of his neck. “I know now, that my place is with you, in these lands.”

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic