gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Monster
08-08-2018, 09:01 PM

Too wraped up in her own shock, Echo hadn't noticed the gagging sounds coming from the woman who was once her friend. Once it had become clear that her mind was in fact not playing a cruel trick on her and that this really was Solana... Well Echo hadn't really gotten past that bit. This was Sol. She was here, in the flesh - however much of that was even on that skeletal frame - looking like death had chewed her up and spat her out as a way of torturing the wandering soul.

A sense of disgust with herself had washed over the dark woman, but it took her a long moment to determine why. Ultimately she was forced to admit that it wa because of the satisfaction that had briefly thrummed through her. Echo had been glad to see the perceived traitor looking like she'd not have made it another moment past this meeting. That was so wrong, and yet... It was impossible to tamp down the feeling. The internal struggle caused her to miss Sol's snarky reply, though her attention was finally returned to the real world when Solana sought to leave the tense situation. Immediately a scowl fell over Echo's features and she rose, throwing herself into the other woman's escape route.

Lips peeled back into a faint snarl as she hissed, "Oh, you think you're just gunna fuckin' disappear on me again? Don't think for a second I'm gunna let you get away with that. No, not after this," Echo glanced towards her cropped ears, "Not after you left me to get caught."

Walk. "Speak!" "Think."

Signature by Aureilius