size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-08-2018, 11:12 PM

He had been lingering in the South after running into his brother Gryphon. He hoped he'd run into Kharnage around here as well, but he didn't really have any leads as to where his other brother might be. On top of that, he was getting closer to Auster...but he debated constantly with himself. Was Iskra even in Auster? He wasn't sure how he'd be able to find her, or even where to begin searching for her. Last he knew, she had visited Abaven...but that was a long time ago. Was he supposed to wander the lands until he came upon her trail at some point? For all he knew, they could have been passing each other and she could have been miles from him going the opposite way and he wouldn't even know. He was frustrated, both with not knowing why she hadn't at least sent word on how she was or what was going on, and the fact that he still worried even though he told himself she had decided that getting involved with him was a mistake. He had those doubts still, but he couldn't just stop thinking about her. If he could just find her and get closure or something, then he could go from there.

His companions traveled with him, and he wasn't particularly sure where he was. With each step he took, his companions guided him. While he hated that he needed help like this, he knew it was necessary while he was in unfamiliar territory. They walked in silence for a long while, not a word said between them. It wasn't until he finally stopped that he turned to each of them. "We'll stop and rest here for a little while, we've walked a long way already." Rolling his shoulders, he sat down to rest. "Perhaps a hunt is in order hm?" Dragon nodded, "Sounds good to me, I'll wait here." With that, Kimahri took off in search of prey while Dragon and Shiva rested in the shade. It smelled nice here with all the blooming flowers, and he began to relax. Little did he know that the very someone he'd been searching for as of late was lingering nearby......

"Dragon"||Kimahri||Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.