Novice Intellectual (15)

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11KValentines 2020
Treat 2019
08-10-2018, 05:06 PM

She wasn't sure for how long she had been standing there and staring at herself in that pitiful little puddle, but it wasn't until she heard Malleus' familiar voice that her gaze drew upwards until it rested on him. Her tail wagged slightly as he approached and spoke to her, at least his presence was making her day a little brighter already. "Hi Mally, I'm doin' alright..." Her gaze dropped down to the puddle for a moment, brow points furrowing for a moment. Her tail gradually stopped wagging as well before eventually dropping back down to her hocks. "Hey Malleus? Do you know where my family went? I haven't seen my mom and my siblings for a while...did they abandon me?"

She sought to meet his gaze again, clear blue eyes filled with many different emotions. She knew she had family here, like Malleus. But she couldn't help but wonder why they had left...did something happen to them? Did her mom just not want her and took off with her siblings? Ina couldn't quite remember the last time she had seen them, most of her time had been spent playing in her bunker. All she knew was that one day...they just weren't there anymore.

"Speech"

<

Art
If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!