size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

Samhain 2022LegendaryCritical Fail!Treat 2019
08-10-2018, 05:31 PM

He stood there, head turning as he tried to locate where his brother was. His intact ear moved back and forth as he tried to pick up the sound of pawsteps, but all he could hear was the rustling of the vegetation, birdsong, and the soft breathing of his companion nearby. Brows furrowed with confusion, where the hell was he? He could smell his brother, but he couldn't hear him. Maybe he really was going crazy? "Kimahri? Did you hear that voice at all?" The Jaguar, of course, had spotted Gryphon moving closer. "Nope. Maybe you're just hearing things." He moved away and climbed a nearby tree and flopped onto his stomach, one foreleg crossed beneath his chin as he watched the goings-on.

Dragon frowned as he heard Kimahri's claws scraping against the tree and figured he had climbed into one. Well...guess I'll find him on my own then.. It seemed that during the time that his companion had climbed the tree, his brother had initiated a surprise attack. It wasn't until he felt his brother's forelegs wrap around his neck and teeth gently clasping onto his intact ear that he realized what was going on. Dragon fell backward from the sudden surprise impact, landing clumsily onto his rump with a hard thud. He sought to try and catch himself from falling completely over by seeking to hook blunt claws into the fur on either side of Gryphon's shoulders, but it didn't work out too well. The momentum had forced him to fall the rest of the way rather ungracefully, but he didn't mind. This was perhaps the only time anyone had caught him off-guard, but only because it seemed his companion had played along with his brother's shenanigans. "Gryphon! It's so good to see you!"

Walk, "Talk" Think "Kimahri" Shiva

Tracker||Plot with me!

Dragon never goes anywhere without his Dragon armor, assume he is always wearing it unless otherwise mentioned! He also has a pair of seeing eye jaguars, assume they're always present unless otherwise mentioned.