size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player

Mammoth HunterDouble MasterTreat 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2018, 07:36 PM
Then they went on to say the pearly gates

Brandr stayed silent as the young alphess mused aloud to herself. He wasn't sure what hope there was of defeating the Abraxas but he too could understand his packmates desire to fight. He wondered how long that would last though. The packs that might stand against them were small, many still recovering from the harsh winter. They'd need a miracle and he wasn't sure he believed enough in anything to expect one.

Brandr's brow furrowed at Aurielle's question and shrugged. "I don't know. You'd almost have to catch her outside of the pack and I don't know how tightly the Abraxas are patrolling the borders right now. Any activity near the border is sure to attract the Abraxas attention. When I left there was one wolf in charge. It could be possible to have someone serve as a distraction on the borders while you and Sparrow sneak away to converse outside the packlands. However, by now I think it likely there are more members of the Abraxas in the pack. I'm afraid I just don't have much in the way of ideas. Again, much of my involvement I wish to discuss with my mate. It wouldn't be right to drag her out here and then get myself killed, especially if I end up having young to care for."

had such elegant graffiti