Valdís

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player

Samhain 2022The Ooze ParticipantPride - LesbianCritical Hit!Treat 2019Promptober 2019
08-10-2018, 08:16 PM

The meeting began with the announcement of spring and the stirring of other packs in the south. Enrico urged caution and she nodded lightly in agreement. While she'd been part of another pack that had fallen she could understand the need to be wary. Especially with less honorable wolves like the Abraxas lurking about. He spoke of the snow leopards and also of trade and the guilds. At the moment Valdís felt like her skills as a warrior were all she really had to offer. She didn't have much else in the way of crafts or skills. Though she would be willing to help the hunters of the pack.

Valdís kept silent though. She didn't really have much to add that wasn't already inherent in Enrico's words. She was a member of the pack and hoped that it would make it obvious enough that she wished to help however she could. Although, she hadn't really interacted much with her pack mates yet and she was in sore need of training partners. Valdís cleared her throat. "If anyone wishes to train with me I'm looking to increase my stamina. Sparring practice is also appreciated. If hunts are held I'd be happy to help but I'm afraid I'm not much of a craftsman when it comes to items to trade."

"Talk" "You" Think