gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Church
08-12-2018, 12:17 PM

His head lifted as his father spoke the words he had always felt in his heart, the assurance that Cloud had always given him; that Abaven with all its history and size was too small of a place for him, and its people too soft hearted for himself. His ears lifted as Elias declared him the descendent of the first wolf; Apollyon and felt his ears ring with glorious certainty. Yes, that was right, he could feel it in his bones. Apollyon.

Elias greeted his meek grandson and Tyranis almost felt as though he should apologize on the boy’s behalf. Rain had always been shy, but to cower and hide behind his father for protection was almost embarrassing. Just as his thoughts began to wander toward the fate of his daughter and answer was given, as though the man could read his thoughts.

“…She does not believe that I am her grandfather and claims to have no recollection of you, she also refuses to be anything other than wild,"

His expression tightened slightly as the Apollyon explained what had become of his daughter, rage touching at his chest momentarily before he found he could speak again.

“I’ve heard disturbing rumors surrounding my ma-“ He halted on the word. “Their mother. The birds chatter that she abandoned our daughter to seek… other interests.” He felt his teeth clench momentarily then sucked in a breath to calm himself again. “It seems I gave my heart too freely to one who would not reciprocate such loyalty.” He said morosely. “I wouldn’t be surprised if my daughter blamed me. Lord only knows what thoughts their mother might have put in her head.” He sighed. “She’ll come around in time.” He assured him

Speaking  Thinking You

Tyranis has a melanistic king cobra companion named Raanee, and a half-blind raven companion named Moses unless otherwise stated assume they are always present

Although it doesn't appear on his tables Tyranis' tail has been docked  
AzagBeatPegasusRainRogdarRosemarySegarStenTornadicTyranisValanga<Volcanic